There's been a lot of grimacing and hand-wringing about the new NISPOM Conforming Change 2 requirements for months; the November 2016 DSS deadline is rapidly approaching and it's time to take action. You've skimmed the ISL, looked over CDSE's Job Aid -- maybe you've even gone into e-FCL to nominate your Insider Threat Program Senior Official.
But are you ready to launch an operational insider threat program, drawing data from different sources and sharing information across functional areas?
Our insider threat team can help -- even if you don't have the budget to outsource the design and implementation of your insider threat program.
Big Sky’s industry leading security experts have come together to bring you "Kickstarting Your Insider Threat Program" -- a self-paced, online course based on our widely acclaimed in-person workshops. Click the "Learn More" button below for registration details:
During the course, we will walk you through all seven of the new requirements outlined by NISPOM Conforming Change 2 and what your company needs to do to get compliant.
Kickstarting Your Insider Threat Program is packed with expert insights and best practices, including:
- Clarification of the new insider threat requirements, using plain language;
- Tips for leveraging existing policies and processes to save resources and avoid creating unnecessary complexity;
- In-depth analysis of the different types of insider threat indicators and how to prioritize your company’s security efforts to protect sensitive information;
- Guidance on customizing your insider threat program to both comply with requirements and fit your company's specific needs;
- DSS expectations for program compliance;
- Templates, assessments, and other supplementary resource materials.
The course is taught by Big Sky COO, Greg Cullison. Greg holds degrees from both Claremont McKenna College and Princeton University. He has spent many years working on national security issues and has worked with federal and private sector clients to improve their security operations.
By then end of our course, you will have a thorough understanding of insider threat and will be equipped to design and launch a compliant program within your organization.
We know that new government regulations can be complicated and implementing them can be burdensome. Let our experts simplify this complex government policy and tell you exactly what it is you need to know… without the fluff! Click the link below to get started today.