Here’s a quick overview of what we’ve covered.
- What Does the Personnel Security Process Entail?
- What is End-to-End Personnel Vetting?
- Who are the stakeholders?
- How to Think About the Different Customer Need
- What is the end goal?
- What are the risks of not considering customers?
- What are the benefits of creating a better customer experience?
- What could the future personnel vetting process look like?
- How would each stakeholder group benefit?
- Applying journey mapping to the personnel vetting process
Stay tuned as we take a deeper dive into stakeholder journey mapping by walking through the seven steps identified in our latest blog “Applying Journey Mapping to the Personnel Security Vetting Process”. Learn how to identify and research, stakeholders/customers, capture pain points, locate root causes, envision moments of delight, test prototypes, and build implementation plans.
To review our blog archive, please visit: https://www.bigskyassociates.com/blog