Watch The OnDemand Webinar:
Quick and Easy Federal Contracting with HUBZone
Register to watch the OnDemand webinar, Quick and Easy Federal Contracting with HUBZone, presented by Lori Benson of Big Sky Associates and featuring special guest Mark Crowley, Executive Director of the HUBZone Council.
In this 20-minute presentation, you will learn:
- How the HUBZone program can benefit your organization
- How a HUBZone contract saves time and money
- How to get started with the federal HUBZone program
About the Federal HUBZone Program
- The Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) program helps small businesses in urban and rural communities gain preferential access to federal procurement opportunities. It is managed under the Small Business Administration (SBA).
- The HUBZone program provides an alternative contract option that can save your organization time and money and help to meet small business contracting requirements.
- Big Sky Associates is one of the few operations improvement firms with a HUBZone designation.
- Competitive and sole source opportunities of up to $4 million per year are available.
HUBZone Fact Sheet and FAR Clause HUBZone Council Website
White House Myth-Busting Memo on Acquisition